Many people want to use gel nail polish without UV light. But, most of them don’t know how to use gel nail polish without UV light.
Before we find out how to use gel nail polish without UV light, it’s better to know the basics of gel polish itself. Gel shine is a durable assortment of nail shine made from a type of methacrylate polymer. It is painted on the nail like customary nail clean however, does not dry.
Gel polishes require UV or LED lights for the curing or drying. LED lights actually cure nail polish much more quickly than UV lights. Each layer of polish dries in 30 to 60 seconds using a LED light, when UV light takes one to five minutes curing time. However, LED curing lights are more expensive than UV lights. While general nail shine equations ordinarily last two to seven days before chipping, gel polish can last two weeks with proper application and home care.
Gel polish treatment usually is done in a nail salon and it isn’t cheap. We always love our beauty nails after professional manicure at some fancy nail salon, but since we don’t always have time and budget for those treatments, we can also use some type of gel nail polish which doesn’t need UV lights.
This kind of nail polish usually come up with two bottles, the shine is connected straightforwardly to the nail without a base coat.The second container contains the gel top coat, which dries more quickly than conventional topcoats and gives the appearance of a salon gel manicure. This polish is removed conventionally with nail polish remover, in contrast to conventional salon gel manicures.
Sally Hansen MiracleGel is one popular example of a non UV type of gel polish, which offers up to 14 days of color and shine. It also claims to be more chip-resistant than regular nail polish, but again with proper application and home care. and please read the advice on how to use gel nail polish without UV light carefully.
Here are some good advice on how to use gel nail polish without a UV light:
– First of all is, of course, to trim and file your nails, it’s important that you create the desired shape of your nails. Trimming them and smoothing out the edges with a nail file will give you a prettier, polished look, and would prevent your nails from quickly chipping. When you file your nails, make sure to move the nail file in the single direction. You shouldn’t saw your nails back and forth, as this can create jagged edges and lead to splitting, breaking, and peeling. Try to move the file from left to right, gently swiping the edge of the nail as you go across it.
– The Second things to do is to buff your nails. To get a polished look on your nails and remove any ridges on it, you can use a four-way buffer. It is good to move the buffer in an X pattern, and also don’t over-buff your nails as this can make too much friction, which will heat up, resulting weak nails. Make sure that you lift the buffer between strokes, so no excess friction created on your nails.
A four-way buffer is basically a buffer block, with sides that reach from a course surface to a fine surface. Start by buffing your nails with the coarse surface to shape nails, then move to the finer grain surface to refine them. Next, use the super fine grain surface to even out the ridges and finally use the ultra-smooth surface to give it a glossy shine.
– Cleaning up your nails is also the most important thing Before you apply your non-UV nail polish, make sure that you nails are free of any dirt, or old nail polish. Wash your hands with soap and water, then swipe nails with a cotton ball soaked in nail polish remover to remove any excess oils if necessary. You need to be sure that your hand is nicely dried since nail polish won’t apply smoothly if your nails have any water droplets on.
– After the nails are prepared, it’s time to apply the first layer of nail polish and let it dry. Taking your nail polish brush, dunk it in the shine to make sure you have enough clean on your brush to make a slim layer. Then, swipe on the nail polish with three, thin strokes started with one in the middle and two on the sides. Let this first layer dries for about two or three minutes before applying the second coat.
– Finally, you can apply a top coat. The top coat will help the nail polish last longer and keep it from chipping. Please make sure that your nails already dry before you apply the top coat. Then, apply a layer of top coat with three swipes in the single direction across your nails. Let the top coat dry before doing anything else to exceed the results.
If you aren’t sure How to use gel nail polish without UV light if your nails are dry, you can always swipe a thin layer of top coat across the nail. On the off chance that the brush on the top coat shine demonstrates any shading, then your nail polish isn’t dry yet.
High shine and amazing longevity make gel nail polishes is the only way to go. But, unlike regular gel polishes, this innovative gel formula cures by sunlight so you get the longevity of an expensive gel manicure, but you can do it at home for a cheaper price.
Some beauty manufacturers, such as Cover Girl, now also sell conventional nail polishes which they claim provide a gel-like look. Be that as it may, nail trims with these shines last around seven days as opposed to the two weeks claimed by most multi-step gel polishes. There also available some product which is gel nail polish without UV light.
Gel nail polishes have made getting amazing manicures a snap, and this new twist on these long-lasting polishes has made us even more excited about dressing up our digits this fall. Hope you can always follow recent nail polish trends and tries out new manicure ideas.